[ensembl-dev] GRCH37 archive

Steve Trevanion steve at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jun 5 10:16:34 BST 2020

Hi Wolf,

We setup the grch37-archive.ensembl.org site recently to coincide with
the removal of non-human data from grch37.ensembl.org. We decided to do
this in response to feedback we received when consulting users about the
removal of these data
(http://www.ensembl.info/2019/09/19/simplifying-our-grch37-services/).

As with other *.archive.ensembl.org sites, the data and API version on
this are frozen and will not change. This is in contrast to
grch37.ensembl.org which as Thomas says has regular API updates and can
have minor data updates.

Regards,

Steve