[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Michal Szpak ms30 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jul 29 18:09:00 BST 2020

Hello dev-ers

We have two Ensembl jobs open at the moment:

Job: Genome annotation Project Leader

We're looking for a Project Leader to manage our activities in annotating thousands of genomes across the eukaryotic tree of life. We're looking for PhD or equivalent in Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics or related field with experience in gene annotation. Closes 12th August.

http://www.ensembl.info/2020/07/14/job-genome-annotation-project-leader/

Job: Bioinformatics Developer

We’re looking for a Bioinformatics Developer to help expand comparative our genomics resources. We’re looking for MSc/PhD or equivalent in computational biology or bioinformatics and practical experience working with genomic data. Closes 28th August

http://www.ensembl.info/2020/07/29/job-bioinformatics-developer-3/

Please follow the instructions in the ad to apply.

All the best,

Michal

 --

Michał Szpak, Ph.D.