[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Michal Szpak ms30 at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Jul 14 14:56:33 BST 2020

Hello dev-ers

We have one Ensembl job open at the moment:

Job: Genome annotation Project Leader

We’re looking for a Project Leader to manage our activities in annotating thousands of genomes across the eukaryotic tree of life. We’re looking for PhD or equivalent in Molecular Biology, Bioinformatics or related field with experience in gene annotation. Closes 12th August.

http://www.ensembl.info/2020/07/14/job-genome-annotation-project-leader/

There’s also a WormBase opening:

Job: Bioinformatician

We are seeking a Bioinformatician to work on resources for nematode genomics. We’re looking for a degree in biological or computer science, with a post-graduate degree in bioinformatics or a related subject. Closes 17th August.

https://www.embl.de/jobs/searchjobs/index.php?ref=EBI01655

Please follow the instructions in the ad to apply.

All the best,

Michal

 --

Michał Szpak, Ph.D.