[ensembl-dev] tomato gene ID

Michal Szpak ms30 at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Aug 20 11:32:03 BST 2020

Hi Javad,

We've received your ticket #440289 and the follow up messages. I believe
you'd like to convert gene IDs between the tomato assemblies. We're
currently looking into it and the solution will be communicated via the
helpdesk. It's usually best to contact us via one communication channel
to avoid the duplication of effort.

Best wishes,
Michal