[ensembl-dev] ensemb-rest setup

Andrew Parton aparton at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Aug 19 10:48:03 BST 2020

Hi Sage,

The ensembl_rest.conf file within the ensembl-rest subdirectory contains a list of parameters fed to VEP from the REST server. If you add

dir = /path/to/cache/file

within the <Controller::VEP> section of the conf file, then VEP should be able to correctly find the cache file and run as expected. Let me know if you have any issues.

Kind Regards,
Andrew