[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Emily Perry emily at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Oct 17 12:37:49 BST 2019

Hi Karim

For the past few years we’ve been part of Google Summer of Code. This allows remote working on an Ensembl project, paid by Google. We will apply again for 2020, but of course we can’t guarantee we will get in. If we do, we will post about it on our blog and on this mailing list.

You can read about this year’s projects here:
http://www.ensembl.info/2019/09/06/gsoc-2019-our-students-and-their-projects/ <http://www.ensembl.info/2019/09/06/gsoc-2019-our-students-and-their-projects/>

All the best

Emily