[ensembl-dev] compara api: paralogous DNAs

Matthieu Muffato muffato at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 11 19:05:26 GMT 2019

Dear Jinrui,

We have a human self-alignment, that has been computed with LastZ and
identifies paralogous regions within the genome. You can find the whole
alignment on the FTP
ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/current_maf/ensembl-compara/pairwise_alignments/
but also query specific regions:
http://rest.ensembl.org/alignment/region/homo_sapiens/17:63997797-64000390:1?species_set=homo_sapiens;content-type=application/json;method=LASTZ_NET

Human is the only species for which we have a self-alignment.

Kind regards,
Matthieu

--
Matthieu Muffato, Ph.D.
Ensembl Compara and TreeFam Project Leader