[ensembl-dev] dev-owner at ensembl.org

David Tamborero david.tamborero at gmail.com
Tue Jun 18 10:08:42 BST 2019

Hi Helen,

(sorry for the late response, i was travelling)

indeed, it looks like the combo to make the VEP run stop is:

- --tab as output format
- the REF==ALT
- the next line to the REF==ALT entry is *a different* chromosome

on the other hand, regarding the 'concept' of null variant, do you think
that a REF==ALT should be considered as so? I mean, should not be annotated
as silent, as opposite to true 'non valid' variant statements as that
passing an ALT of '.' ?

thanks!