[ensembl-dev] Ensembl REST API | info/species | Possible values of strain_collection?

Thibaut Hourlier thibaut at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jul 18 16:48:32 BST 2019

Hi Ramiro,
At the moment this is correct because mouse is the only vertebrate species for which have more than one assembly for the same species but each assembly is for a different strain/breed/<any name the community is using>

In the future the strain_collection will be applicable for any species for which we have multiple assemblies

Thanks
Thibaut