[ensembl-dev] inconsistency when mapping the same variant from protein to genomics vs genomics to protein

David Tamborero david.tamborero at gmail.com
Thu Jan 10 11:08:41 GMT 2019

that s great, thanks Sarah !

I will indeed come back with other issues if I found any, although for the
moment I will move to other tools to address HGVS processing issues.

It would be indeed great if the Ensembl tools can cover that in the future!
likely an API (as variant recoder) and not VEP should address these tasks,
but it is important for VEP to not provide results that may be
confusing/misinterpreted for the operations that are attempted.

thanks again for your great work!
br