[ensembl-dev] mysql homo_sapiens_otherfeatures_97_38 content

Jerome Roy jerome at wuxinextcode.com
Thu Aug 15 17:14:18 BST 2019

-----Original Message-----
From: Dev <dev-bounces at ensembl.org> on behalf of Thibaut Hourlier <thibaut at ebi.ac.uk>
Reply to: Ensembl developers list <dev at ensembl.org>
Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2019 at 11:20
To: Ensembl developers list <dev at ensembl.org>
Subject: Re: [ensembl-dev] mysql homo_sapiens_otherfeatures_97_38 content

    Hi Jerome,
    It is possible that we have not properly advertised this changed because the data itself is in a way still present in the database.
    [...]
    If you were using the source to retrieve all RefSeq genes, it is better to use the logic_name, refseq_import.

Thanks for the explanation, I was able to find most of the information I wanted that way, I'll have to look in detail on version 95 that I get the same result as before.

Best regards,

--
Jerome Roy
WuXiNextCODE