[ensembl-dev] REST API Help - Service Unavailable from IP

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Apr 12 16:18:03 BST 2019

Hi Zachery,

I'll see what we can see from this end. If the issue is at your cluster end though it may be hard to diagnose from here as I guess you'll be appearing as a single or small number of IP addresses. Normally though you should have seen 429 error before anything else if you had been rate limited.

If you do figure anything out from your end please let us know

Best regards,

Andy

------------
Andrew Yates - Genomics Technology Infrastructure Team Leader
The European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
Wellcome Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge
CB10 1SD, United Kingdom
Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538