[ensembl-dev] Job at Ensembl

Emily Perry emily at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Apr 8 09:03:16 BST 2019

Hello dev-ers

We have one job open at Ensembl right now and it closes very soon:

*Ensembl Infrastructure Project Leader*
We’re looking for a software development manager to lead our
infrastructure team, maintaining our database, API infrastructure and
internal genome analysis tools. We’re looking for MScs, PhDs or
equivalent in Computational, Physical or Biological Sciences with
experience developing APIs, communicating technical information,
software development and working with large datasets. Closes 10th April.
http://www.ensembl.info/category/06-jobs/

Please follow the link in the advert to apply.

All the best

Emily

--
Dr Emily Perry (Pritchard)