[ensembl-dev] REST API Help - Service Unavailable from IP

Andy Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Apr 12 14:28:01 BST 2019

Dear Zachery,

I'm sorry that you've not had a response to your question yet. I've passed your query onto our web and infrastructure teams. As far as I am aware we have not explicitly IP banned yourself or anywhere from McMaster University.

Are you still seeing the same problems?

Many thanks

Andy

------------
Andrew Yates - Genomics Technology Infrastructure Team Leader
The European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
Wellcome Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge
CB10 1SD, United Kingdom
Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538