[ensembl-dev] trouble with ldFeatureContainerAdaptor->fetch_by_VariationFeature

andrew126 at mac.com andrew126 at mac.com
Thu Sep 13 13:30:03 BST 2018

Hi Anja,

Thanks for the quick fix.  After pull'ing my checkout of the 93 branch, I no longer see the error and I seem to get good LD results.  But it seems like the Tabix.pm query method no longer gets called in the same way?  That is, the debug code I put in that function doesn't seem to get called anymore, so I can't positively confirm what region has been sent to the function.  Was there some change, such that Tabix.pm->query no longer gets called?

Thanks.

Best,

Andrew