[ensembl-dev] how to unsubscribe

Mehrdad Shahizad shahizad at znu.ac.ir
Wed Oct 10 10:22:28 BST 2018

hi Emily dear
i m not Joe!!!!
ــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــــName: Mehrdad ShahizadStudent: Animal ScienceField of Study:Ruminant NutritionUniversity: University of ZanjanAlternativ-mail:Shahizad at znu.ac.ir
Phone:09192750861
علوم دامی دانشگاه زنجان (http://www.damdar88.blogsky.com)

On Wed, Oct 10, 2018 at 12:08 PM, Emily Perry  wrote: Hi Joe
You do not need to click a “Log in” button. The two buttons you need to press, as I showed you in the screenshots, are “Unsubscribe or edit options” and “Unsubscribe”.
All the best
Emily