[ensembl-dev] Jobs at Ensembl

Emily Perry emily at ebi.ac.uk
Mon May 14 09:46:54 BST 2018

Hi All

We have two jobs available at Ensembl:
http://www.ensembl.info/category/06-jobs/ <http://www.ensembl.info/category/06-jobs/>

Eukaryotic Annotation Team Leader
We’re looking for a bioinformatics team leader to manage our annotation efforts, including vertebrate and worm gene annotation and comparative genomics. We’re looking for someone with extensive experience in management and bioinformatics. Closes 10th June.

Ensembl Outreach Officer
We’re looking for a biologist to join our Outreach team, delivering training and help on Ensembl. We’re looking for a background in molecular biology with experience communicating with other scientists in different formats. Closes 5th June.

All the best

Emily
--

Dr Emily Perry (Pritchard)