[ensembl-dev] Free webinar: Exploring Linkage Disequilibrium with Ensembl

Ben Moore bmoore at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Mar 14 10:07:13 GMT 2018

Good morning everyone,

We would like to invite you to our free webinar on 'Exploring Linkage Disequilibrium in Ensembl’. The webinar will explore Linkage Disequilibrium data using the Ensembl genome browser as well as demonstrating our new Linkage Disequilibrium calculator tool.

The webinar will take place on Wednesday 21st March at 4pm GMT.

Please register using the following link:
https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/2870622938571568130 <https://attendee.gototraining.com/r/2870622938571568130>

Best wishes

Ben

Ben Moore