[ensembl-dev] VEP segmentation fault error

Rehaman ensemblfan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 04:28:59 GMT 2018

Dear Laurent,

Thanks a lot for documentation page and explanation on custom annotation
feature.

As "--everything" option contains other annotations (--sift b, --polyphen,
--hgcs etc), can we use "--everything" and "--custom" (for missing gnomAD
allele frequencies) options together with vep. Please confirm?

Thanks & Regards
Fazulur Rehaman