[ensembl-dev] New VEP endpoint

Andrew Parton aparton at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jul 18 10:28:25 BST 2018

Hi,

Thank you for your query. Population data can be taken form the REST API using the /variation/species/ID endpoint.

For example, for the rsID contained in your email, you can access population data with the URL http://rest.ensembl.org/variation/human/rs58651353?content-type=application/json;pops=1 <http://rest.ensembl.org/variation/human/rs58651353?content-type=application/json;pops=1>

If there’s anything else that we can do to help, please don’t hesitate to ask.

Kind Regards,
Andrew