[ensembl-dev] Ensembl Mirror Install - orm errors

Rehaman ensemblfan at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 04:20:55 GMT 2018

Dear Matthew,

With respect to my previous question about errors on Ensembl installation,
I submitted to helpdesk, till now I didn't get any response from them. I
have given my mail ID (vrehaman at gmail.com) while submitting to help desk.

Could you please let me know the status and help me to resolve the issue.

Thanks In Advance
Fazulur Rehaman