[ensembl-dev] Gerp conservatioon scores & gerp neutral evolution scores

Christian Groß - EWI C.Gross at tudelft.nl
Thu Feb 22 14:47:53 GMT 2018

Dear Dev Team,

I have a question regarding the Gerp conservation scores which you report in your multiple alignment .emf files.
ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/current_emf/ensembl-compara/multiple_alignments/

The reported score is the Gerp conservation score, I assume the rejected substitution score, how it is called in the Gerp++ publication (http://mendel.stanford.edu/SidowLab/pdfs/2010DavydovEtAl.pdf). Do you also have the Gerp Neutral Evolution scores for download or the p-Values for constrained elements? If possible I would be pretty interested in those too.

Thank you very much for the service you provide.

Best regards,

Christian Gross