[ensembl-dev] Clarification on PFAM version used in GRCh38_p7

Siva Ranjani vsivaranjanipriya at gmail.com
Thu Sep 7 15:39:11 BST 2017

Hi

I want to know which version of PFAM have been used by BioMart in Human
Genes GRCh38_p7.

I have downloaded RefSeq and PFAM details for Human Genes GRCh38_p7 and
found 6,019 PFAM IDs.

I mapped those PFAM IDs with PFAM 28 SEED file to get the Domain sequence
from their alignment and found only 1,866 IDs have Human sequence.

In this regard, clarify my doubt in the version of PFAM used in BioMart
Human Gene GRCh38_p7 also let me know how to map PFAM between RefSeq ID and
their positions.

Thank you

Regards
Sivaranjani