[ensembl-dev] Ensembl Release 90 Human VEP cache files updated

Sarah Hunt seh at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Sep 6 13:39:53 BST 2017

Hi all,

A number of allele frequencies were missing from the VEP cache for human
in the initial Ensembl 90 release, made on 22nd August. These have been
updated on our FTP site on 4th September and within our REST and web
tools today. We recommend updating your local cache files and re-running
any analysis performed using these data which requires frequency
information.

Appologies for any convenience this has caused.

Best wishes,

Sarah