[ensembl-dev] How to load sequences representing different phases of a diploid?

Dan Bolser dbolser at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Oct 26 09:05:37 BST 2017

Thanks Thibaut,

I was also thinking that we could just put all the sequence / genes in as
normal, then flag them as 'components' of the same genome for Compara. I
think the only practical concern of having 'duplicated' phases is that
Compara will think these are duplicate genes. However, if we flag them as
components, it /should/ 'do the right thing'^{tm}.