[ensembl-dev] Submit public genome browser tracks

Ben Moore bmoore at ebi.ac.uk
Tue May 9 14:30:04 BST 2017

Hi Marco,

Ensembl supports tracks of experimental data in the form of TrackHubs. You will have to submit data to the TrackHub Registry:
https://trackhubregistry.org <https://trackhubregistry.org/>

Once submitted and successfully validated, your data will be available for others to search and add as a track in Ensembl.

Best wishes

Ben

> On 9 May 2017, at 14:23, Marco Marconi <marco.marconi at gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I would like to know if Ensembl supports the submission of permanent tracks in order to allow everybody accessing the website to view tracks resulting from specific published experiments (like poly(A) site location, alternative splicing events, etc...). Currently, we are only able to load custum track on local personal accounts.
>

> thank you very much,

Ben Moore
Ensembl Outreach Officer

European Molecular Biology Laboratory