[ensembl-dev] Error on loading NCBI data into release 87

Thibaut Hourlier thibaut at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Mar 13 09:04:10 GMT 2017

Hi David,
The problem is in the database. It appears that the last analysis in the analysis table, ‘goa_import’ is using the last analysis_id possible, 65535.

You will need to first change the analysis_id of this analysis, I have chosen 9000 but you can put a different value:
UPDATE analysis SET analysis_id = 9000 WHERE analysis_id = 65535; ALTER TABLE analysis AUTO_INCREMENT = 1; UPDATE analysis_description SET analysis_id = 9000 WHERE analysis_id = 65535; UPDATE object_xref SET analysis_id = 9000 WHERE analysis_id = 65535;

If you rerun the import script it should work fine.

Thanks,
Thibaut