[ensembl-dev] study estd214, chrX and Y

Laurent Gil lgil at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Mar 10 16:36:39 GMT 2017

Dear Maxime,

This is simply because we don't have data on the chromosomes X and Y for
the study estd214 on GRCh38.
At the time we got the structural variants for this study (i.e. in early
2016), there was some issues to map the GRCh37 X and Y chromosome data
to GRCh38.
That's why we didn't import it in our database.

Apologies for the missing data. We will try to add them in the next
Ensembl releases.

Best regards,

Laurent