[ensembl-dev] VEP 89 gets files and caches for 88

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Jun 1 15:53:41 BST 2017

Thanks for spotting that link - will get it updated.

Regarding the test failures, it looks like the tests are picking up an
out-of-date version of the ensembl-variation API - do you have this
installed somewhere else and added to your PERL5LIB? If so you may want to
update it (and any other API modules) to release/89. VEP *should* use the
modules downloaded by INSTALL.pl to the ensembl-vep directory, but it looks
like the test run is not picking these up.

Will