[ensembl-dev] Errors in minor allele and ancestral allele

Sarah Hunt seh at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Jul 21 12:46:56 BST 2017

Hi Lee,

Thanks for the examples. These variants do have the same ancestral and
minor allele on the current web site, for example:

rs7636839
rs7636839 SNP
Most severe consequence Intron variant|See all predicted consequences
Alleles  A/G |  Ancestral: G | MAF: 0.42 (G) | Highest population MAF: 0.49

http://www.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Variation/Explore?r=3:142099508-142100508;v=rs7636839;vdb=variation;vf=4598592

which version of the browser are you using?

Best wishes,

Sarah