[ensembl-dev] Missmatch from database and website

Mahmood Naderan mahmood.nt at gmail.com
Thu Jul 20 09:21:40 BST 2017

Hi Mag,
Some of my questions were answered, though some new questions arose. For
example, what is the difference between fetch_all_by_external_name and
fetch_all_by_display_name. The descriptions in core document seems to be
similar and I can not find where should I use the first and where should I
use the second.

Regards,
Mahmood