[ensembl-dev] GRCH37 biomart

Wolf Beat Beat.Wolf at hefr.ch
Sun Aug 27 17:17:54 BST 2017

Hello,

after the latest update of ensembl, some of my scripts stopped working.

I noticed that the transcript_status in biomart was removed and replaced with transcript_tsl.

Well, not completely. It has only been replaced in the official ensembl version, not grch37. Which means, i have no way right now to know the support level of a transcript in grch37, which is kind of a problem.

I could not find a detailed changelog about biomart. Is there any? Where can i be informed about changes to the API (ideally in advance)? Why has the transcript status been removed? Will it be readded (or the tsl information be added? If yes, what is the timeframe?

I know, many questions

Thank you for your help

Kind regards

Beat Wolf