[ensembl-dev] Quality of studies/papers

Emily Perry emily at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Aug 16 12:57:45 BST 2017

Hi Ibere

I'm not sure how this question is relevant to our APIs. You may want to
look into Europe PMC who provide things like the number of times a paper
has been cited, eg:
http://europepmc.org/abstract/MED/27899575

They also have APIs for accessing these kinds of data on a large scale:
http://europepmc.org/developers

Obviously, the only real way to judge the quality of a paper is to read it.

All the best

Emily