[ensembl-dev] VEP Request: Summary Statistics by Biotype

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Sep 19 09:41:55 BST 2016

Hi Trevor,

What specifically would you like to see - a breakdown of consequence types
by biotype? Or just an overall summary of the number of each biotype
overlapped?

It would also be fairly straightforward to create these stats yourself from
a VEP output file by isolating the relevant fields and counting the
instances.

Regards

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation