[ensembl-dev] Ensembl Helpdesk Downtime. 24th-27th October: Postponed

Andrew Yates ayates at ebi.ac.uk
Fri Oct 21 12:37:35 BST 2016

Please be aware we have postponed the work detailed below. Helpdesk will be available next week. We will be in touch soon with the new date

Thanks

Andy Yates

------------
Andrew Yates - Genomics Technology Infrastructure Team Leader
The European Bioinformatics Institute (EMBL-EBI)
Wellcome Genome Campus
Hinxton, Cambridge
CB10 1SD, United Kingdom
Tel: +44-(0)1223-492538