[ensembl-dev] GRCm37

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Oct 17 13:41:06 BST 2016

Hello,

The last Ensembl version featuring GRCm37 was 67; there is a VEP cache
available for mouse here:

ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/release-67/variation/VEP/

However, you may experience compatibility issues with newer versions of the
VEP software.

Another solution would be to remap your variants from m37 to m38:
http://www.ensembl.org/Mus_musculus/Tools/AssemblyConverter?db=core

Regards

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation