[ensembl-dev] OMIM numbers for genes

Paul Flicek flicek at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Oct 11 15:39:12 BST 2016

As a clarification, the GRCh37 site is based on Ensembl release 75 with selected data updates and regular updates to the API and website.

From the GRCh37 site:

"This archive is based on Ensembl Release 75 data, and gives continuing access to human assembly GRCh37, as well as all our other release 75 species (data freeze March 2014) for comparative purposes. Human variation and regulation data has since been updated in March 2015.

The API and website will be updated in tandem with the release of the main Ensembl website, and we will also periodically update this site with new human data, which will be announced in this panel."

I hope this helps.

Paul