[ensembl-dev] annotate variants on refseq transcripts through rest api ?

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Thu Oct 6 16:18:39 BST 2016

Hi Caleb,

This looks like a bug in our API backend. I'll take a look, but it may be
that we're not able to roll out a fix for this until the next Ensembl
release (in a couple of months' time).

For now it should work fine with HGVS input on anything but RefSeq
identifiers, as well as genomic coordinates/alleles and rsIDs.

Regards

Will