[ensembl-dev] About rate limiting and REST service

Kieron Taylor ktaylor at ebi.ac.uk
Mon May 23 17:30:07 BST 2016

Hi Paolo,

We've discovered a misconfiguration in our servers affecting rest.ensembl.org, which is now fixed. X-RateLimit-Reset should now decrement as you expect. Thank you for trying to respect our limits!

Do let us know if you have other problems with the REST server.

Regards,

Kieron

Kieron Taylor PhD.
Ensembl Developer