[ensembl-dev] FW: sex related fish genes

Guoqing Lu glu3 at unomaha.edu
Fri Mar 11 22:42:55 GMT 2016

Dear Sir or Madam,
I am interested in sex related genes in fish and wonder if there is any I can write a script to extract all sex related genes. One challenging issue is the sex chromosome can be clearly determine.

In addition, I am interested in finding all single copy genes across fish and wonder if there is any way to query the orthologous database.

Many thanks,

Guoqing

Guoqing Lu, Ph.D.
Professor, Genomics and Bioinformatics
Department of Biology & School of Interdisciplinary Informatics
University of Nebraska at Omaha
6001 Dodge St, Omaha, NE 68182

Phone: 402-5543195; Fax: 402-5543532; Office: 514D Allwine Hall
Web: http://bioinfo-srv1.awh.unomaha.edu/