[ensembl-dev] VEP - start_lost consequence on first codon of transcripts with incomplete CDS 5'

Jose M. Gonzalez jmg at sanger.ac.uk
Fri Jun 10 13:55:58 BST 2016

Thanks, Will, for taking care of this. It would be great if it was also
implemented for caches built out of custom gene annotation with gtf2vep.pl.

Cyriac, thanks for your suggestion, although in our case we are greatly
interested in finding the variant consequences in all the annotated
transcripts of the gene.

Best,
Jose