[ensembl-dev] problem importing GenBank file into local core DB

梁薰文 a24681012142002 at gmail.com
Wed Jul 13 10:07:12 BST 2016

Hi Dan,

I think we find the "origin-spanning" feature you mentioned.

The main problem is that we did not set sequence as circular before passing in annotation information. The objects and slice seems to be fine.

Thus, some changes were made and it was successfully stored into core db.

However, we met several problems when withdrawing data from db, such as the wrong recording of “seq_region_start" and “seq_region_end" in gene table.

Before asking your help, we would like to look into those first.

Thanks very much for your kind help.

 Susan.