[ensembl-dev] mysqlimport stuck on human variation

Liu, Mingyi Mingyi.Liu at bms.com
Tue Jan 19 20:56:23 GMT 2016

Thanks I’ll check it out next time – this time in fact after the removal of the indices AND a very long wait the DB actually finished importing. I don’t know if the removal of indices help or not (didn’t feel like so as the speed seemed to be as slow as with the indices, but could’ve have). For next Ensembl import if I see the issue again I’ll try the settings you suggested.

Mingyi