[ensembl-dev] Differences of ExAC data on Ensembl and the ExAC Homepage

Sarah Hunt seh at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Jan 18 12:33:44 GMT 2016

Hi Fin,

Thanks for confirming this.

As you may know, we do maintain a GRCh37 database - it is not updated as
frequently as the GRCh38  database but it does have the ExAC data from
dbSNP144. For example, rs759080255 is available here:

http://grch37.ensembl.org/Homo_sapiens/Variation/Population?db=core;r=13:23929517-23930517;v=rs759080255;vdb=variation;vf=79006210

Best wishes,

Sarah