[ensembl-dev] Differences of ExAC data on Ensembl and the ExAC Homepage

Sarah Hunt seh at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jan 13 11:16:02 GMT 2016

Hi Fin,

We import these frequencies from the ExAC submissions to dbSNP. You can
see the dbSNP record for rs759080255 here:

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/SNP/snp_ref.cgi?searchType=adhoc_search&type=rs&rs=rs759080255

I don't know why the same information is not available through the ExAC
site. It could be that the ExAC site has not been updated with the
latest rs ids, or it could be that some variants will be withdrawn from
dbSNP, though this is less likely.

Best wishes,

Sarah