[ensembl-dev] Ensembl API with current GRCh37 updates?

mag mr6 at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Jan 6 08:40:56 GMT 2016

Hi Eula,

We have a dedicated GRCh37 server (grch37.ensembl.org), which comes with
its own REST server (grch37.rest.ensembl.org) and MySQL databases.

If you are using the API, you can replace the standard port 3306 with
port 3337, which will then connect to the GRCh37 databases on the latest
schema.

Regards,
Magali