[ensembl-dev] about performance of VEP and GO plugin

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Dec 19 11:42:45 GMT 2016

Hello,

You would need the core database for your species of interest. MySQL dump
files are available from ftp://ftp.ensembl.org/pub/release-87/mysql/.

You could then point VEP to your MySQL server with the database on it with
the --host, --port, --user and --pass flags.

Regards

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation