[ensembl-dev] 1000 genomes gvcf

Will McLaren wm2 at ebi.ac.uk
Mon Aug 22 09:13:52 BST 2016

Hello,

We (Ensembl) do not have gVCF files for 1000 genomes individuals, and I
don't believe the 1000 Genomes team provides these either.

A quick google suggests that some have generated their own from the BAM
files [1] which are available from the 1000 Genomes FTP site [2].

Regards

Will McLaren
Ensembl Variation

[1] : https://www.biostars.org/p/196066/
[2] :
ftp://ftp.1000genomes.ebi.ac.uk/vol1/ftp/data_collections/1000_genomes_project/data