[ensembl-dev] Configuring ensembl in a local system

Anne Lyle annelyle at ebi.ac.uk
Tue Sep 29 15:17:48 BST 2015

Hi Dadu

Sorry you’re having problems installing Ensembl - it is a very complex system and so the instructions are necessarily complicated, although we do try to make them as clear as possible. Please could you send any specific questions to helpdesk at ensembl.org <mailto:helpdesk at ensembl.org> and we will endeavour to guide you through the process - it would be helpful if you could provide an exact description of what you have done so far and any error messages produced by the server.

Cheers

Anne

Anne Lyle
Ensembl Web Developer
East Wing, A3-118, Wellcome Trust Genome Campus, Hinxton, Cambridge, UK

Phone: +44 (0)1223 494178
Email: annelyle at ebi.ac.uk
Web: www.ensembl.org