[ensembl-dev] Help with cpg in genebuild process

Rishi Nag rishi at ebi.ac.uk
Wed Oct 21 12:55:09 BST 2015

Hi HuNie

We are sorry, but we currently cannot provide the source for the program we use. The algorithm the CpG island detection program is based on an
algorithm described in a paper: Frank Larsen, Glenn Gundersen, Rodrigo Lopez, Hans Prydz, CpG islands as gene markers in the human genome, Genomics,
Volume 13, Issue 4, August 1992, Pages 1095-1107, ISSN 0888-7543, 10.1016/0888-7543(92)90024-M.

Also please be aware that information in the ensembl-doc repository is for archival purposes only and is not being updated.

Regards

Rishi